Saturday, November 19, 2016

Thank you

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  I had been asked to make a thank you to give a donor for our residents where I work.  Initially I was stumped on what to do until I saw this sketch, it really is a great one and had a lot of fun making this card!  I stared out by cutting the thank you 3 times in 3 different colors.  The beer mug is from an old Taylored Expressions Chillax set and was colored with Copics, I added liquid appliqué and glossy accents, and up on pop dots.  The papers and colors in the mug match better irl!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lori- You are right as this is a fab design. Great mug of beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that mug of beer !!!
    Love the bold sentiments too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card and take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!