Monday, January 16, 2017

So sorry

Hi everyone!!  Welcome to the January Calling All Sisters Blog Hop!  You should have arrived from Shona's blog, if not, be sure to head to the CAS-ual Friday's blog to start at the beginning, you don't want to miss a thing!   This month we are having a special blog hop!  Pretty Pink Posh has made a special sequin blend exclusively at the Cas-ual Friday's store to help us support Breast Cancer Awareness.  Michele will be donating 50% of the profits, just as she does with the other items in the Calling All Sistahs collection, to NBCF.org  Quantities are limited and once they are gone, they're gone.  
For my card, I had to use the sequins to make a shaker card!  I love shaker cards!!  I used my Ruffled Ribbon die and my sentiment is from my Hope Ribbon stamp set.  I had to add a few random sequins on the outside too, they are so pretty!!  
Don't forget to do your self breast exam and now is a great time to schedule a mammogram if you don't have an appointment for this year!!
Next on the hop is Nora, and below is the list of participants!  Thanks so much for joining us!!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Your sparkly shaker card is sure to make anyone that gets it feel extra love. I like the unique angle that you've die cut your ribbon. Thank you, Lori, for being a part of this month's special Calling All Sistahs blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the angle, colors, and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Hope ribbon looks beautiful on the angle and as a shaker filled with those beautiful sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hope ribbon is so perfect for making shaker cards, isn't it?! Yours is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ribbon at that slight angle gives it a little attitude! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shaker card! Love the ribbon off center.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty shaker card! I love the Sistahood Sparkles and the ribbon shaped shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I've CHECKED, 100% for 2017 so far, and I am resolved to be 100% in Dec of 2017 too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wonderful sequin mix showing through the hope ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you used this die to make a shaker for these pretty sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card, thanks for sharing and supporting an important cause!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sequin shaker card. Beautiful card for a great cause. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!