Sunday, March 12, 2017

FS527

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast.  This week the lucky lady is bubblestx4, congratulations Linda!  I chose to CASE this card, changing the colors and the theme.  I also just stamped one image and added some Nuvo.  I was able to play with my new Clarity Stencil Brushes for this card.  They are so fun to play with!  I used Carved Pumpkin, Gathered Twigs, Mustard Seed and Wild Honey distressed inks, as I was going for a masculine look.  After I brushed the ink, I spritzed with water and spread it a little for a little more of a blend with the brush.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!