Monday, February 9, 2009

Friends & Mojo


I was able to make another double challenge card!! You know I love to do that!! Today's challenge on Nichole's blog was to make a card for your best friend!! I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do until I saw the Mojo challenge, what a great sketch!! I used my Quilters Sampler Additions set, I LOVE both of them! I colored the images with my Copic markers on Papertrey White select. I added the image panel to a piece of Dark Chocolate. The panel below is a piece of Sweet Blush run through my Cuttlebug using my Distressed Stripes embossing folder and attached to a piece of Dark Chocolate. I then ran a piece of Ocean Tides through my Cuttlebug again using my Distressed Stripes embossing folder and attaching to a piece of Dark Chocolate. I used Dark Chocolate Twill and ran it around the 2 larger layers but under the image layer and attached a Making Memories brad. The little sentiment is from Papertrey's Mixed Messages set. I think of all the sets I have, this is my most used!! I attached another brad, I like how they kind of match the flowers in the image!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

  1. what a lovely card for your friend, she is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!!!! I love the chocolate used with the softer colors. I keep eyeing those quilters sets and you are not helping my willpower!! lol The coloring is great and so is that little brad! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hardware...gotta find me some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Beautiful!!! Love the color combo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Lori! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute quilt images. Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!