Sunday, November 29, 2009

Featured Wrinkles


Hi everyone!! Today's card is for Jessica's Potluck challenge on Stamp TV to "Show Us Your Wrinkles" and for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast. This weeks featured stamper is MrsBoz, congratulations CarollAnne!! She has a big beautiful gallery, I had a few I was thinking about casing, but time has only allowed me one for today. I chose this card to case, I thought it was beautiful!! I kept the theme but changed the colors, flipped the sketch, used a image instead of sentiment, used buttons instead of rhinestones, added score lines and added a layer below my dp. For Jessica's challenge I wrinkled my dp by crumpling and straightening before attaching to the red layer.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Holiday Cheer
Paper: Gina K Rocket Red, Vintage Cream, Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly
Ink: Pure Poppy, Ranger Antique Linen
Tools/Accessories: Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Pure Poppy Buttons, Button Twine

2 comments:

  1. Lori, your card is so pretty! I LOVE the colors and this technique on your card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, girl! Love the striking white/red combo and your scored lines.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!