Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Verve Color


Hi everyone!! I wanted to share a card with you I made this weekend for Verve's release color challenge. I used my very favorite Verve set, Because of You, love this set, it is so beautiful!!! The color challenge was Turquoise, Olive, Black and White. I decided to try my markers on the stamp since I don't have a turquoise color ink pad. I really was pleased with the effect!! I had to color the stamp and apply to paper quickly, the colors start to separate on the clear stamps quickly!! When I first saw the color challenge I didn't think I could come up with anything I would care for, but it is really quite the opposite, I think these colors are beautiful together!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Verve Because of You
Paper: Papertrey White, Bitty Box, Gina K Black
Ink: Tempting Turquoise & Old Olive Markers
Tools/Accessories: Fiskars Apron Punch, Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilites, Ripe Avocado Button, Tempting Turquoise Felt Ribbon

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!