Monday, March 11, 2013

Wild

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card for the CAS challenge on SCS, isn't this a fun sketch?  I took it pretty literal but I can see tons of possibilities!!  Also, my card is for the Mix it up Monday challenge on Stamp TV, Spring and Bling.  Over the weekend I stopped at Michaels and found this fun craft tape, it fits the spring colors perfectly I think!!  The pattern made me think of wild animals, I have no idea why!!  LOL!!  So this sentiment from Theresa's Wild About You set was perfect and I like how it all came together!!  I used my tiny stars from Impress for my bling!  Aren't they cute?!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lori....I think your card is great. Colors are bright, in fact I especially like the modern look it has. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Lori, I love the tape, I'm gonna have to try to make my own, well try anyway:):) have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Lori, this is fabulous, so simple but a real knock out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!