Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cars

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for Paula's Fairy Tale Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoast.  My card is a bit of a stretch.  I don't have any stamps that to me fit the challenge and I kept coming back to my Cars set from Penny Black.  I asked hubs if there were any boy type fairy tales and he couldn't think of anything, I asked him about the movie "Cars", he said it kind of was so I went with it!  :)  I colored the car with Copics, the stars, bumper and the letters were colored with Sakura Gelly Roll pens and I added Glossy Accents to the windows and headlights.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!