Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Country


Hi everyone!!  I have the pleasure of being the guest designer for CAS-ology this week!!  Thanks so much to Melissa and the CAS-ology girls!!
This weeks cue card is country.  When I think of country I think of rolling hills, trees and blue skies.  To create that in my card I used my Memory Box Modern Landscape die, popped up my panels and sponged Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distressed Ink and Memento Bahama Blue.  I added my sentiment from Avery Elle, added texture with my Linen & Canvas Impression plate and added a few Doodlebug sprinkles to finish off my card!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Love how you popped up the landscape and let the sky fade into the background! This is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I just love this clean, crisp design! The pop of blue behind the scene is perfect! That's one of my favorite dies and you've inspired me to go dig it out of my stash for some winter cards! :)
    Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week at CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I thought there was nothing new to do with that die, here's your beautiful country card! Great to have you as GD this week, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect country card...love that die. Congrats on being Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely, GREAT sponging!

    Super to have you as a GD this week, hope you have a blast seeing all the cards that you have helped inspire, and I just came from one that links you directly as their inspiration, BRAVO to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how lovely! (Bravo indeed!) What a lovely snowy country scene! The blue sky is so rich against the pure, white snow! So glad to have you guest designing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is fabulous...love the crisp white and blue color combo! So happy to have you guest designing with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you think it's awesome that one word can take you to a snowy landscape and me to the a sandy desert!
    Love your card... great to share the gallery of inspiration with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your design! This is a fave die of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!