Tuesday, December 17, 2013

CSS Inspiration Hop

Hi everyone!!  I'm excited to be participating in another great CSS blog hop but sad also as this is our final formal group hop.  I've had such a wonderful time with this amazingly talented group!!  Not only are these girls talented but they are all so sweet, caring and great friends!!
You should have arrived from Linda's amazing blog.  If not, be sure to head over to Stamp TV to start at the beginning, you don't want to miss a thing!!
We had a gorgeous inspiration photo and this idea came to me immediately.  Though initially I was going to have the tree from Joyful Holiday be silver, I wanted to use this ribbon so I went with a gold tree.  I heat embossed and added several different colored gems.
Make sure to leave a comment along the way because we will choose a random comment and that stamper will win a grab bag of Gina K Designs products!  Look for the announcement on Tuesday December 24th!
Thanks so much for hopping along with us through the years, it has meant so much!!
Next on the hop is Melissa!

Photobucket

36 comments:

  1. Lori- This is a beautiful interpretation- such a peaceful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning Christmas tree - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the sparkly colored gems decorating the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, this is stunning. I love the blue bg, it picks up the inspiration photo perfectly and sets the focal image perfectly. The touch of sequins is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use the inspiration photo. I love the colorful button tree! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really captured the colors of the challenge and those little gems on the tree are a cute, cute touch. Oh and the bow? Wish I could tie bows like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty, Lori! I love the gold with the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori this is beautiful!!! I love the tree in gold! Stunning card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - love all the rhinestones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card. Love all the bling on the tree

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Lori! I like the gold tree with all those colorful rhinestone ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love your tree! I think that is how I would interpret it. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card. Your jeweled tree is a wonderful interpretation of the inspirational photo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the color with the gems. Thanks for the many hops.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the buttons on the tree and the beautiful bow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lori, this is beautiful, great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That. Is. Beautiful. Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! Love the gems - such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lori, your card is beautiful!! What a fantastic bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable card, love the tree and all the color. Thanks for the inspiration. So sad to see your group disband. Don't be a stranger!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty! Like all the colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aha--getting in all those colors with gems. Smart idea.
    Great card.
    tish

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's beautiful, Lori! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful take on the photo. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!