Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sweet Baby

Hi everyone!  I've got a card to share for the featured stamper challenge on SCS, congratulations Lisa, you have a fun gallery!  I chose to CASE this card, adding a layer, changing the theme, colors and kept my design at the top of the layer.  My card is also for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.
For my paint splotches I used my My Favorite Things Abstract Art set, the adorable little image is Whipper Snapper Crawling Baby and the sentiment is from PTI's Mixed Messages set.  Normally I don't use so many different stamp sets together but this card I'm happy with!  I like making baby boy cards using non-traditional colors, mostly because I'm not much into blue!  I added Ruby Red Distress stickles and little red gems to help with add red on the image panel
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!