Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday Sketch Challenge


Hello!! I made this card for today's sketch challenge on Splitcoast. What a great sketch!! I have a couple of graduations coming up and thought this was a great sketch for this image! I flipped it so the image would fit right. I used the gamsol magic technique on the graduation hats (by Great Impressions) and sponged around the white layer using Green Galore ink. On the green cardstock I took the "U did it" stamp I have from Stamping Bella and randomly stamped the image. I found a couple of these fun grad hat brads to add. This card is for my nephew so I had to leave it more masculine, no ribbon, how sad! The school colors are white, green and yellow highlights. So sorry for the bad picture. I was in a hurry tonight, my son had a baseball game tonight (and they won, yea!!!) and was in a hurry.

Thanks so much for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is cute! Nice and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Nephew will Love it! Nice and Bright!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!