Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday Sketch Challenge


Hello!! I made this card for today's sketch challenge on Splitcoast. What a great sketch!! I have a couple of graduations coming up and thought this was a great sketch for this image! I flipped it so the image would fit right. I used the gamsol magic technique on the graduation hats (by Great Impressions) and sponged around the white layer using Green Galore ink. On the green cardstock I took the "U did it" stamp I have from Stamping Bella and randomly stamped the image. I found a couple of these fun grad hat brads to add. This card is for my nephew so I had to leave it more masculine, no ribbon, how sad! The school colors are white, green and yellow highlights. So sorry for the bad picture. I was in a hurry tonight, my son had a baseball game tonight (and they won, yea!!!) and was in a hurry.

Thanks so much for looking!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!