Friday, June 6, 2008

Beautiful


For tonights card I was able to combine 3 challenges!! I just love when I can do that!! I combined the Inspiration Challenge on SCS with Beate's sketch challenge and Sharon's No Time to Stamp challenge to use solid stamps. For this card I used my Papertrey Beautiful Blooms set, I stamped the leaves in Old Olive and the flowers in Ballet Blue. The main card and the flower panel are Papertrey White, the pattern paper is Basic Grey Lily Kate. Behind the dp panel I put a strip of Old Olive and the flower panel is on Ballet Blue. My very good Denise gave me the brads when she had my name in the secret santa exchange through the wish rak. And finally I paper pierced along the bottom, I felt it needed a little something more and I love the look of paper piercing!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Those colors are perfect with the Lily Kate paper ... I love ho the blue just pops ... wonderful inspired card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love paper piercing too and the little touch of it here is a just perfect to finish off this design - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lori! I love the colors & Basic Grey paper used. Nice job!!!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!