Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sorry I have been MIA!!

Hello everyone!!! So sorry I have been MIA the last couple of days. As I have mentioned, my youngest son is in baseball and it is taking a lot of time away from stamping!!! I so love going to his games and the weather has finally turned for us here in Minnesota!!! The last few games have been so enjoyable weather wise, beautiful sunny days, great temps and a wonderful breeze, perfect!!!! And I have to enjoy these times, he is 16, will be a Junior in High School this fall and if you have kids in high school, you know how fast the time escapes us!!
I want to thank everyone so much for stopping by!! It really means so much to me and the wonderful comments that you leave too!! Tomorrow, Thursday marks my 1 month of blogging!!! Another thing that is exciting to me is I have over 1100 hits which blows me away!!! To celebrate, tomorrow I will be posting blog candy!!! I have a few things in mind that I hope you would enjoy receiving!
I am hoping to get back this evening with a card. I would like to work on one while the boys are practicing before the game and put it together as soon as we get home.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!