Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Swap Card




Hi there!!! Tonight I want to share a card with you that I made for a swap that I was asked to be in (which I could not believe, I was soooo thrilled!!). The swap was to make cards with Whipper Snapper images. I LOVE Whipper Snapper, the are so cute and so much fun to color!! This image is Hog Wash and I just love this image!! When I purchased it I thought it would make great anniversary cards. I colored the pigs with Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blended with stumps. I added Prisma glitter to the bubbles, I colored the heart with my SU Real Red marker and added liquid glass, I also added liquid glass to the "puddle" under the soap. I cut out the tag with my Cuttlebug and dies. The sentiment is from Papertrey Boarders and Corners Hearts set. I attached a Dew Drop over the hole in the tag. I had a great time making these cards!! I hope all the ladies enjoy them!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lori, this card is so stinkin cute!!! Love all the little details you've done with it. My hubby would get a kick out of this image. LOL Nice job, girl!

    Have a great day!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, those piggies are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I Love that Bubble BG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!