Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lavendar Friend


Hi There!! My card today is for the Our Creative Corner challenge this week. Jennifer Meyer is the hostess this month and for her first challenge she chose a great sketch!! As I mentioned in my last post, I absolutely LOVE the new colors from Papertrey! I wanted to use my new set from them Guide Lines. I still need to practice more but I know this is going to be a really great and versitle set!! The base of the card along with the larger panel and sentiment panel are Papertrey's Vintage Cream cardstock. For the larger Lavendar Moon panel, I used my paper piercer and pierced along the outside, for the Plum Pudding and Vintage Cream panel I distressed along the edge, after stamping my design and distressing I ran my Lavendar Moon cube along the edges, I really like how the ink moved to the inside of the design!! Before attatching the Vintage Cream Panel I ran Lavendar Moon ribbon around the Plum Pudding panel. The smaller Lavendar Moon and sentiment panel were run through the Cuttlebug using the square Nestabilities and I again ran the ink pad along the edge. I finished off the card by cutting the ribbon off and attatching a vanilla colored brad. I really like this sentiment from Inky Antics. I am not sure why the picture looks so dark and the colors are not matching in the picture, it does look much better irl!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, I love the colors, thanks so much for playing along with Jen's sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!