Sunday, August 17, 2008

Taylor's Challenge!


Hi everybody!!! Are you as addicted to the Olympics as I am?! I absolutely love watching them, have since I was a little girl!! I have been coloring images but haven't turned man into cards! Shame on me!! Today I was able to work on a card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. Not too long ago I received this really fun cupcake stamp from High Hopes. Perfect for Taylor's sketch!! I stamped the cupcakes on this fun designer paper,

cut them out and attached them to the white layer. I used the second to smallest circle Nestability and ran through my Cuttlebug for each cupcake. I then dug through my cardstock to find the colors closest to match the background paper and ran those through my Cuttlebug using my scallop Nestabilites. For the middle circle, I used my Papertrey Mixed Messages set and chose the Birthday Wishes Senitment. If you don't have that set yet, I highly recommend it, so very versitle, a sentiment for everything!! I used the smallest circle in the Nestabilites, then popping the white panel with a pop dot. I used my new paper piercing template from Gina K Designs, she came out with some new great shapes!! The circle worked perfect on the sentiment layer!! I popped the whole panel up using a pop dot. To finish it off I grabbed some Stickles and added to the frosting, I just love adding them to any cupcake card!!! Have a great rest of the weekend!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. ACK!! I love this!! The icing on those cupcakes looks so scrumptious and I love how you used the mixed messages sentiment....! I see you are a Nascar fan.....Who's your guy? I see that Carl Edwards wrapped it up today!! Backflips and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your cupcakes look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card they look almost edible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!