Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Card for Lena


Hello!!! Tonight I wanted to share a card with you that I made for the Secret Exchange I was in through the Splitcoast Wish RAK. This is from August and I was lucky enough to get Lena!! I met Lena through the Wish RAK and she is such a nice sweet lady!!! Unfortuneatly the picture of her goodies that I altered for her and sent her didn't turn out!! Grrrrr..... And of course I didn't realize that until the package was mailed!! What do you do?! Lena's favorite colors are red and white. I found this fun paper at Archivers and altered a mailbox, pen, notebook, large paperclip and this card. I used this cute little bear from Whipper Snapper called Lil Standing Teddy. I thought he was so fun for the reveal!! The sentiment is from the Feeling Groovy set from Verve. I colored the Teddy using my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. After I colored the image I ran it through my Cuttlebug using my hearts Nestability and ran the next size bigger in Chocolate Chip cardstock. I used some velvet ric rak from May Arts and attached it where the dp stopped. Easy fun card to make and Lena said she liked it!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!
And yea, tomorrow is Friday!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love it, girl! Love that paper with the cute little teddy. Wonderful match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Lori!! Love the colors and your coloring is wonderful.

    Oh and thanks for the Beach Girl Patti images from WRAK, love 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!