Sunday, October 26, 2008

Featured Stamper - SpeedyStamper


I made this card for today's Featured Stamper SpeedyStamper. Kay has a beautiful gallery!!! I chose this card to case. I have not used this set from Stampin Up! for a long time, but I LOVE it!!! We need to change 2 things about the stampers card we choose to case so I changed the colors, added quite a few more layers, the difinition, type of paper piercing and placement of the flower. I decided to use Tangerine Tango, I really like this color but have not used it yet!! The base card is Tangerine Tango textured cardstock, I also used Dark Chocolate and Vintage Creme from Papertrey. I love how nice and sturdy their cardstock is!! I rounded the corners on all of the layers to soften the look. The flower is Maya Roads, very pretty felt flower and I added a orange Bella Bauble in the middle.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!