Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Color and High Hopes Challenges



Hello everyone!!! My card for today combines 2 challenges!!! Today's color challenge on SCS, Basic Gray, Pacific Point and Certainly Celery. It is also for this weeks High Hopes Challenge, sparkle!!! I used my Snowlady Surprise stamp from High Hopes. Isn't she just the cutest!!! I colored her using my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and Blending stumps. I didn't have my cheat sheet with me today so my green on her coat is a little off!!! But the colors are so pretty together!!! I added Dazzling Diamonds from Stampin Up! to the ribbon on the present and below her to give the look of snow. Dazzling Diamonds is so sparkly!!!! Yesterday I colored the same image but added the Dazzling Diamonds below her coat and her face but it hid it so much!!! So I started over today!! LOL!!!! The base is Basic Gray, the next layer is Pacific Point which I used my oval Nestability to cut and the top layer is Certainly Celery which I used my largest scallop Nestability. The image is colored Vintage Cream from Papertrey. I attached some rhinestones I found in my stash to the corners.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lori, i love the cute snowlady and your wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing along this week. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute Lori and great sparkle!! Great job on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! love the way you colored this snowman and the sparkle is Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!