Saturday, November 29, 2008

Peaceful Wishes


Hello!!! Happy Saturday!!! My card for today uses the Christams Favorites set from Treehouse Stamps. I love Poinsettia's even though I cannot keep them alive long!! I colored the flower using my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and Blending stumps. I cut the image out. I ran the base card through my Cuttlebug embossing the square with my square Nestabilites. I then took my red Sakura Gelly Roll pen and ran it along the middle line. The pen has such a pretty sparkle to it!!! For the middle of the flower I used my Lemon Yellow Flower Soft. I love the texture the Flower Soft adds, it is so fun!!! I added the sentiment at the bottom of the card and used my paper piercer next to the words. I really like to make simple cards from time to time and I am please with how this card turned out!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!