Sunday, December 14, 2008

FS97 - Cards by America


Hi everyone!! My card today is for today's featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast. Today's featured stamper is Cards by America, what a gorgeous gallery she has!!! This is the card that I chose to case. I had to look through her gallery several times to choose a card!!!
I changed the theme of the card, used ribbon and cut down the amount of brads.
The image is from Stampendous and I colored it using my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. I cut down the layer and applied to a layer of Basic Black and Kiwi Kiss. The designer paper is from Bo Bunny. I added white Fun Flock to the hat and boots I then added Margarita Chunky Glitter to the bow on the present. So sparkly irl!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!