Saturday, December 6, 2008

High Hopes Challenge 10


Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend!! It is cold and windy here today, perfect for staying in and creating!!!
This card is for the High Hopes challenge, to use metal. I have been wanting to use this image for a long time and this challenge was perfect for it!! The image is Jolly Old St. Nick from High Hopes. Such a cute image!! I colored using my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. I used white Fun Flock on the trim for Santa's suit and hat. I really like how it looks!!! I hightlighted the image using my Copic Cool Gray #1 marker. I used my ticket corner punch on the corners and applied the image to a layer of Basic Black cardstock. I then added Sprinkes Merry Kissamis brads from Queen and Company. Along the right side I used a small folder from my Frills pack and ran through the Cuttlebug on Real Red cardstock. After applying the image panels I added Pure Poppy ribbon from Papertrey.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!