Friday, December 26, 2008

No More Holiday Cards!


Hi everyone!!! Hope you had a great Christmas and Santa was very good to you:)!! I was able to stamp and play with a few new goodies today!!
My first card is for the Limited Supply challenge on Splitcoast and Taylors Cupcake challenge. For the limited supply challenge, we are not to use holiday stamps or winter type stamps. No red or green either!!! And of course the layout is from Taylor and I just love it!!! My good buddy Janice sent me this stamp for my birthday and I finally was able to ink it up!!! **Waving** Thanks so much bud, I love this image!!! This is Giddy Up from Sugar Nellie, isn't she adorable!! I have decided to use my Copics more so I colored her with them. Still need LOTS more practice but they are fun to use!! I was able to use my brand new Labels 2 Nestabilites. Love the new shapes that have come out!!! The main layer was mounted on a layer of Dark Chocolate. The base card is Plum Pudding from Papertrey, I found this fun dp in my stash. I also found the fun big button in my stash of embellishments and tied a ribbon (Papertrey Plum Pudding Satin) into a bow and attached. The sentiment is from my Papertrey Simple Little Things set, I received that free last year from them through their Come Grow With Us program. The final touch was to add Summer(that my good buddy Janice sent me for Christmas!! Thanks again bud!!) and Pale Green Flower Soft on the flowers and grass. Love Flower Soft, so fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Lori! I love that it's time to move past the holiday cards... I love creating Christmas cards, but there comes that point when I don't want to see another one! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image -- she's soooo cute -- I love how you added the grass under her feet --- such a wonderful idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!