Sunday, January 4, 2009

FS100 - Her Royal Rubberness



Hello everyone!! I hope you are having a great weekend!!! Today's card is for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast. Today's featured stamper is JulieHRR (Her Royal Ruberness, hehe!!) Those card I chose to case can be seen here. I changed the theme, used my curvy rectangle Nestabilities, my heart and circle Nestabilites for the little sentiments and changed the colors. I wanted to use this angel from the brand new set Angel Wings being released from Treehouse on January 9th!! This is a great set with lots of terrific sentiments!!! We are having a release party on January 8th, 9 pm on Paper Craft Planet and would love to see you there!!! I colored the image with my copic markers. My good buddy Denise sent me some Angel Wings Shimmerz for Christmas (*waving hi*, thanks again bud, I LOVE it!!!) and I used it on the Angels Wings. You cannot tell in the photo but it is sooooo purdy irl!!! I used my curvy rectangle Nestabilites to cut out the main image and cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock to fit. The sentiment was cut out using my hearts Nestabilities and applied to a piece of Basic Black cardstock cut out using my circle Nestabilites. The base card is Papertrey White Select and a piece of Basic Grey dp.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!