Sunday, January 25, 2009

FS103


Good morning!! This mornings card combines 2 challenges, the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast (Congratulations Vicky!!!) and Donna's sketch challenge for Taylor's celebration!! Ugh, I just realized I added an additional square!! Sorry Donna!! Hope it is ok, ack!!
This is the card of Vicky's I chose to case, it fit in perfectly with Donna's sketch!! I added an additional square (doh!!), an image, added a sentiment and changed the colors. I decided to use this great Cupcake Fun image from Treehouse Stamps and Howdy Cupcake sentiment also available at Treehouse Stamps!! The cupcake was colored with my Copic markers, for the frosting I used Photo Distress Stickles, I added Vanilla Ice Cream Chunky Glitter though you can't tell well in the photo and the cherry I used Ruby Red Pearl Stickles. I added Kaiser Chocolate Pearls in the corners and some ribbon from my stash. That panel is added to a piece of Pixie Pink and Dark Chocolate cardstock. I found these 2 fun dp's in my stash and cut the squares out using my square Nestabilites, attached to a pice of Dark Chocolate cardstock and the base card is Pixie Pink. Fun!!!
I'm off to my sons basketball game but I will be back later with more!! LOL!!!
Thanks for stopping!!!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!