Saturday, January 10, 2009

High Hopes Challenge 12


Hi everyone!! My card for today is for the High Hopes challenge posted last Sunday. The challenge was to use tearing in your card!! It has been a long time since I have done this so it was a lot of fun!! I used my Lenny's Loves Me Nots image. I love this image, it is so cute!!! I colored the image using my Copic markers. Still working onthe shading!!! The base card is Naturals White, I tore 3 strips of Dark Chocolate cardstock and 3 strips of Dots and Dashes designer paper from Stampin Up!, the image was cut out using my Labels 2 Nestabilites and then cut out a larger layer in Dark Chocolate to help bring out the brown in the dragons nails!! Treehouse Stamps now has these Nestabilites along with a bunch more in stock and on sale!!! And don't forget about the new sets that were just released on Friday!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Lenny is such an adorable little guy. I just love how you tore patterned paper and used it for the background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!