Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Garden Gate


Hi everyone!! Today's card is for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I have been coloring a lot of images during my breaks at work and chose this image, Garden Gate from High Hopes. It has been a looooooong cold winter here in Minnesota and I cannot wait for the first signs of spring!! This image is so beautiful!! I colored it with my Copic markers, trying to match Papertrey colors. They have such beautiful fresh colors!!! The base card is Sweet Blush and I added a piece of their designer paper. The large square is Spring Moss that I ran through my Cuttlebug using my Stylized embossing folder, the purple is Plum Pudding and I used my Branches embossing folder. The image was cut out using my Large Labels and I added Taylors Tiny Twinkles in the corners. On the dp I added a larger size of the Twinkles. The jury is still out on this card, still not to sure of it!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!