Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cupcake Wishes


Here is another sneak peek at this fun new set available from Treehouse Stamps Friday!! I just love cupcakes and this set is no exception!!! I don't have any cupcakes with candles, fun fun fun!!! This card is a kick stand card, super easy to make and so fun!! The base card is Papertrey White Select, and is 11 x 4.25" (the short portion is the front of your card). Score at 5.5 like you would for a standard A2 card. I stamped the cupcake twice, once on the cardstock and the bottom portion was stamped on Basic Grey Two Scoops dt, I cut out and attached. I stamped the candle on Baja Breeze cardstock, and stamped the H and B on, I thought that was kind of fun!! The flame is cut out and up on dimentionals and I added yellow and orange stickles to give the effect of a real flame!! The image panel was cut out using my circle Nestabilites and the Baja Breeze layer is cut out using my Pinking Nestabilites. I ran a piece of New Leaf through my Cuttlebug using my Happy Birthday embossing folder. I cut out the "Cupcake Wishes" sentiment using my Spellbinders Double Ended Tags and attached to the New Leaf layer with Queen & Co square brads. The icing on the cupcake is Cinnamon stickles!! When attaching the circle layer, line the bottom up to match up to the back piece and it will stand up beautifully!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!