Sunday, March 15, 2009

It was twice as nice when...


Today's featured stamper is Stacy aka Twinshappy, congratulations Stacy!!! This is the card I chose to case, Stacy has lots and lots of cards but as soon as I saw this one, I stopped!! I really liked her layout and the stamp set!! Her card is orange, I changed my main color to Papertrey's Raspberry Fizz, I also changed the brad placement, did not use the photo corner punch, the type of bow, I did not use dp and my layers are straight. This gorgeous image is from Flourishes Spring Ephemerals set. I LOVE this image, bleeding hearts are so beautiful!! I have a bleeding heart in my back yard that my grandmother gave me, the original plant goes back 5 generations!! So cool!! Very simple card, the base is Papertrey's White Select, a layer of Papertrey Raspberry Fizz, True Black and White Select. I wrapped Raspberry Fizz around all layers except the base, made my bow and added my Raspberry Fizz, True Black and the image panel. I added the black brads, waalaaa!! Fun and easy!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Simple yet very effective. Love the contrasts of red and white and that gorgeous ribbon, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!