Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mom


Today's card is for Julee's Monday Mojo challenge. This is also a sneak peek at a new set that will be available from Treehouse Stamps on Friday March 13! We are having a release party on Thursday March 12 from 9-12 et, we would love to see you there!!!
I started out stamping the flower on Papertrey White Select twice, the flowers were colored with Copic Marker R20, cut out and popped up with dimentionals. The leaves and stems were colored with Copic Marker YG11. I ran the image panel through my Cuttlebug cutting the image out with my circle Nestabilites, I cut the True Black panel with my scallop circle Nestabilites. The base card is Papertrey's Sweet Blush, and the dp is Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie, with each layer attached to a layer of True Black. On the top layer of dp I added a bow with Sweet Blush Satin ribbon and the bottom layer I added Kaiser Pearl Self Adhesive Pearls. I love these pearls, they are so pretty and is so nice to have a variety of sizes in one package!! My final touch was to emboss the "Mom" on the bottom corner.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm LOVIN' this!!...awesome colors, great layout, and I love the dimensional flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't stop admiring your card, the colours, thamp, the way black cardstock makes everythink pop... Delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!