Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Penny in a JAR


I headed to bed, I was really tired, but my mind started going at full speed!! I looked through the Featured Stamper challenge and gallery before laying down and picked a card to case and couldn't stop thinking about it!! So rather than fighting it, I got up to make my card!! LOL!! This weeks featured stamper is StampingQueenJAR, congratulations Judy!! This is the card I chose to case, I loved her layout and the sentiment on the front. I changed the colors, sentiment, hers was a technique challenge card, I used dp instead and I used my edge punch. I immediately knew which sentiment I wanted to use, this is from Inky Antics. I love this little sentiment!! I decided to use my Basic Grey Porcelain paper pad and this dp matched so well with the New Leaf cardstock from Papertrey!! I used my Martha Stewart Cornice Edge punch on the top and bottom portion of the New Leaf cardstock and on the bottom portion of the dp. I wrapped New Leaf Grosgrain ribbon around the middle and tied in a knot. The sentiment was cut out using my Labels 1 Nestabilites. The base card is Papertrey White Select. Looking at the card now I think I should have added a little something on the top portion!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!