Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Sketch & Color Dare


I was talking with my friend Deb (*waving* HI Deb!) last night and she was telling me about a color challenge Color Dare on Riley's blog, so I checked it out today and I LOVE the color combo!! Thanks so much girls!! My card is also for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast today. As always, a really fun sketch!! I wanted to use my Tilda with Cowberry Muffin stamp for this card. My good buddy Denise made a card with her a while back and I fell in love with this image! Thanks for the enable bud (*waving* HI!!), LOL!!! Following today's colors, Pretty In Pink, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Going Grey (optional) I colored Tilda with my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. I colored the paper of the cowberry with my Sakura Clear Gelly Roll pen and I colored the ribbons in Tilda's hair with my Sakura Pink Gelly Roll Pen and Tilda's skin is colored with my Copic E51. The image was highlighted with my C1 Copic marker. I cut the image out using my Large Labels Nestabilites, the Dark Chocolate layer was cut out using my scallop rectangle Nestabilites. The base card is Papertrey White select, I added a layer of Dark Chocolate and a layer of dp from Basic Grey's Bittersweet Paper Pad. Over that layer I added retired SU! ribbon and the image panel is up on dimentionals. I paper pierced around the outside of the layers and my final touch was the pink rhinestones in the corners of the Dark Chocolate image layer.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!! even without a face! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...well, at least I'm doing my job. {wink} Actually, come to think of it, TERRI is at fault for the cupcake Tilda. She's the queen of Mag enabling, LOL!

    Adorable card, Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!