Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wishing You Comfort


Beth posted the Featured Stamper challenge early!!! Good for me because we have a busy day tomorrow and I don't know if I will get a chance to stamp!! What an honor to case Beate!!! I don't think I can do justice to any of her gorgeous cards in her gallery, but I chose this card to case and make an attempt!! I changed the stamp set, colors, I didn't use hardware, sponging or a background stamp. I only used 1 ribbon and added a button, I also used the same shape for both my sentiment and image panel. I wanted to use my new Wishing You set from Papertrey, this set is so pretty and I just love tulips!! My base card is Papertrey's Berry Sorbet, I added a layer of Dark Chocolate, Melon Berry and Cryogen White cardstock. I stamped the image and sentiments using Melon Berry in on the Cryogen cardstock. This cardstock is so beautiful, it has a nice bit of sparkle, though the photo doesn't show!! The image and sentiment panel were cut out using my oval Nestabilites, attached to a layer of Dark Chocolate cut out using my scallop oval Nestabilities. I scored the larger white panel using my Scor-Pal. I wrapped a piece of Berry Sorbet Satin ribbon around the top 2 layers and added a Berry Sorbet button. I absolutely LOVE these buttons from Papertrey!! They are so much fun!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!