Sunday, March 1, 2009

WOJ Guest Designer Challenge


I decided to try for the Whiff of Joy Guest Design Team call. I love these girls, they are so cute!!! I used my Teenage Lizzie with Box of Chocolates image. She is so sweet!!! I colored her using my Copic markers and highlighted with my Sakura Clear Gelly Roll pen. Nice subtle sparkle added in!! The base card is Papertrey White Select, I added a layer of Dark Chocolate and a layer of Basic Grey Porcelain dp. I then wrapped Satin Dark Chocolate ribbon around the dark chocolate and dp layer and made a bow at the top. The image panel was cut out using my oval Nestabilites and added to a layer of Dark Chocolate cardstock cut out using my oval scallop Nestabilities. The horizontal layer is a layer of Dark Chocolate cardstock and Basic Grey Porcelain with the bottom portion cut using my Martha Stewart Cornice Edge Punch. This punch is so beautiful!! After applying the image layer I added Prima flowers with rhinestone centers, a little more sparkle!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, lve the colours & papers! Good luck with the call!!

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I'm lovin' that cornice punch...{sigh}...you're such an enabler. {wink}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lori! And I'm with you Pea - that cornice punch is so pretty {darn it!}. Love the colour of those Primas too! Good luck!
    S xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!