Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't Fret


Lucky me, I received my Papertrey goodies today, yea!!! I have been impatiently waiting to use Dawn's new Scattered Showers set, I fell in love with it immediately!! So many fun sentiments and the umbrella's are great!! So after doing quite a few things around the house tonight I rewarded myself by making a card!! I came up with this idea last night as I was trying to fall asleep. I wanted to make my own background using my Guide Lines set, I haven't played with that one in a while so it was time! I knew I wanted to use Aqua Mist (because I knew my new buttons would be here!) and decided to use Plum Pudding also, I am pleased with the combo, looks better together than I thought!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey's Scattered Showers and Guide Lines
Paper: Papertrey's Aqua Mist, White, Plum Pudding & Guide Lines I Grid Sheets
Ink: Papertrey Aqua Mist & Plum Pudding
Accessories: Labels Three Nestabilites, Aqua Mist Buttons, Martha Stewart Cornice Punch

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!