Sunday, April 12, 2009

**Inge**

Today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast is **Inge**, congrats!!! She is an outstanding stamper, her coloring is SO beautiful!!!! She is a previous High Hopes Diva and her gallery is loaded with wonderful creations!!! I did not have time this morning to create a card but selected this card to case. The main things I changed are the sketch and dp. I have had Stretch for a while but have not inked him up so after seeing Inge's card I knew I had to case!!! Stretch was colored with Copic markers, cut out with long rectangle Netabilites and applied to a layer of Chocolate Chip cardstock. The designer paper is Papertrey's Father Knows Best, I thought this paper was a perfect match with Stretch!!! I found this fun ribbon at Joann's and was looking for an excuse to use it and thought it would be a fun addition to this card!!!
I hope you had a wonderful Easter and thanks so much for stopping by!!!



Supplies:
Stamps: High Hopes Stretch, Papertrey's Paper Tray
Paper: Papertrey White Select, SU Chocolate Chip, Papertrey's Father Knows Best dp
Accessories: Long Rectangle Nestabilities, Dimentionals (main panel & smile sentiment), ribbon from Joann's
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics (pictured below)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job, Lori! I love what you did with the case of Inge's card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!