Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jaymerz


Today's featured stamper on Splitcoast is Jaymerz, congratulations!!! I have not seen her gallery prior today, so glad Beth chose her, fabulous!!! Because today is my most wonderful hubs birthday, I knew I wanted to use my Father Figure set from Verve, this card I cased was perfect!!! I changed the sketch a bit, colors, stamps an I added a button (you remember, the Papertrey buttons I confessed my love to the other day, lol!!).
I didn't know if I was going to have a chance to participate in the challenge today, I have cooked up a little surprise for hubs today, but I got all of my chores and shopping done so I had time to play, yea!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies I used:
Stamps: Verve Father Figure
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: SU Kraft, Papertrey True Black, Basic Grey Granola
Accessories: Nestability Labels Two, SU Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Papertrey Black Button

2 comments:

  1. Love the granola/black color combo. PERFECT for a guy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lori! I Like that button!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!