Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pete & Polly


Wow, where has the week gone?! I have had this card made for a few days!! This card is for this weeks High Hopes challenge, to distress which I really like!! I immediately thought of these fun images, Peg Leg Pete, Polly and Treasure Map. I knew I wanted to distress the map, the perfect image to distress!!! Pete is so cute, love his expression on his face!! LOL!!! I thought pretty Polly would be cute hanging out on the wheel. I used my scissors to distress the map and black layers, Pete and Polly were colored using my Copics. Sorry, I didn't keep them separate, my brain is mush right now and I totally forgot about it!! I added Velvet Fun Flock on Pete's shirt, so fun!!!
Part of the reason my brain is mush right now is we are moving next Friday and things are starting to get real crazy right now!! I won't be able to post as often (though I have another card in the works now so I may be back later today!) but I so love to make cards and I can't stay away long!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: High Hopes Peg Leg Pete, Treasure Map & Polly
Paper: SU Kraft, Papertrey White & True Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, Scissors, Peebles Candy Dots, Dimentionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!