Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Melt with You


Today's card is for Basic Grey's challenge, ice cream!! How fun!!! Though it looks like summer here but doesn't feel anywhere close!! It has been so windy the last few days and this morning it is cold!! It was a challenge in itself just taking the picture so I apologize for it!!
When I read the challenge I immediately thought of my Love Songs set from Papertrey!! I love this set, so many fun sentiments and of course images too!! The Aqua Mist ink is kind of light so I decided to use some of my yummy buttons to bring the color out more!! I used Basic Grey Blush which I thought was perfect!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Love Songs
Paper: Papertrey Sweet Blush, White & Dark Chocolate, Basic Grey Blush
Ink: Papertrey Dark Chocolate, Hibiscus, Aqua Mist and Poppy
Tools/Accessories: Aqua Mist Buttons, Nestability Long & Scalloped Rectangles, Circle and Scallop Circle, Piercer and Glossy Accents (on the cherry)

6 comments:

  1. I agree...this is perfect :) The card came together beautifully; very SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori, I was wondering if you would be good enough to add a brand new challenge to The Daily Dare. It kicks off on Monday lst June, but please check our the link now with details on the new blog. Thank you...

    Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Dawn (All Pink Girl). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
    The Next Level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Lori, I love the image and that sentiment is so sweet! Great design and papers too. Glad you could join us at BG this week. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - love the image and that great sentiment. Fabtastic layout and super papers.
    Thanks for joining us at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!