Sunday, May 31, 2009

Iris'


Today's featured stamper on Splitcoast is Rox71, congratulations Roxie!!!! She has a terrific gallery and it was really really hard to choose which card to case, and I didn't get through her whole gallery!! I chose this card to case, I love the simple elegance and it was the perfect excuse to use my brand new Elegant Flowers set I won on Stamp TV last week!!! I wanted to particpate in the color challenge on Stamp TV, to "Keep it Cool", blue or blue shades being the primary color, so glad I could play!!

From Roxie's card the things I changed are the stamp set, she used Prismacolor pencils, I used copics, and I used my Scor Bug instead of embossing folders.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Gina K Elegant Flowers

Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury, Papertrey Spring Rain

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Tools/Accessories: Papertrey Spring Rain Twill, SU! Slot Punch, Scor Bug, Copics: B00, B21, B23, Goo

3 comments:

  1. very pretty! Love the piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sooo gorgeous Lori!!! I'm so glad you're playing on Stamp TV!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, GORGEOUS card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!