Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mercy!


Today's featured stamper on Splitcoast is mkstampin74, Mercy, congratulations Mercy, you have a beautiful gallery!!! I chose this card to case, I was immediately drawn to the layout and of course this cute little Hello Ian from The Greeting Farm!! I changed the colors, cut out the panel with my Labels 1 & 2, paper pieced used 2 buttons instead of 3 brads, used brads on his outfit and instead of paper piecing I doodled for this weeks Basic Grey challenge!!! Fun fun fun!!! The flower, Ian's skin and hair are colored with Copic markers.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!!
Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy on this post!!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Hello Ian
Paper: Papertrey White & Dark Chocoate, Basic Grey Boxer & Blush
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Nestability Labels 1 & 2, Papertrey Dark Chocolate Twill Ribbon & Dark Chocolate Buttons, Copics: E29, E29, E51, E57, Y06, Y17, Sakura PigmaMicon 05, Making Memories Antique Copper brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!