Saturday, June 13, 2009

Congrats!!!!


One of our youngest sons good buddies just graduated high school and his party is today, CONGRATS TRAVIS!!!!! A friend of mine directed me to Dustin Pike and this cauuuuuute image which is just perfect for him!!!! He is Grad Boy and was FREE!!!! Doesn't get any better than that!!! This was my first attempt at digital stamps and it went fairly well with no complaints!! This week Tracy had the perfect sketch for this card too!! Though my image panel is rather large. Last summer I found this fun Great Impression stamp and I grabbed it, I know I will be using it a lot over the next few years!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Dustin Pike Grad Boy, Great Impressions H166
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White, Papertrey True Black & SU! Only Orange
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Tools/Accessories: Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilites, Copics: B00, C1, E49, E51, R20, R27, YR04, YR16, W3, W5, W7

6 comments:

  1. Lori, just wanted to thank you for the lovely birthday card that I received today, thanks for thinking of me:-)

    Love the fun image on this cad and the layers you used.
    Have a great weekend, Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, great job on this weeks challenge. I love the digi images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this card Lori!! I love it. Don't you just love digital stamps? Nothing like instant gratfication for us crazy stampers. LOL!! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's challenge!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lori, what a FUN card!!! Great take on the sketch and you did a very nice job coloring that image! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!