Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kisamari

Today's featured stamper on Splitcoast is Kisamari, congratulations Kisa!!! I chose to case this card, I loved the simple elegance of hers!! I changed her square to a circle, used a sentiment instead of a image, I added butterflies and I made a ribbon rose!!! I first saw this rose on my good buddy Denise's blog and she had a link to the video on Kirsten's blog, thanks girls!!! It was fun and easy, so easy in fact, this rose is the first one I did!!! Hubs was impressed too!!
I have another card just about made up so I will most likely be back later!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Expressions
Paper: SU! Shimmery White, Papertrey Ocean Tides
Ink: Papertrey Ocean Tides
Accessories/Tools: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilies, Ocean Tides Ribbon, Piercing Template, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Kaiser Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love your rose! I need to try and make one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ocean tides against all that white space. GREAT JOB on the ribbon rose too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!