Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Precious Friends


My friend Janice made a card with this set from Inkadinkado and I fell in love with the sentiment!!! When I was at JoAnn's last week I saw the set and had to have it!!! I thought it would be perfect for this weeks Mojo challenge!!! So last night I got to work!!! I started out by stamping the image and cutting it out using my circle Nestabilites, I cut a layer of Papertrey's New Leaf with my scallop circle Nestabilites and attached to a layer of Papertrey Sweet Blush cut out using my Labels Three Nestabilites. I really like the look!!!! My button is a Sweet Blush Button from Papertrey with Sweet Blush Satin ribbon tied in the middle. I LOVE how so many colors from Basic Grey and Papertrey match so well!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Expressions
Paper: Papertrey White, New Leaf & Sweet Blush, Basic Grey Porcelain
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Nestability Circles, Scallop Circles & Labels Three, Sweet Blush Ribbon & Button

6 comments:

  1. Lori this is beautiful, love the papers and that gorgeous setiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lori! I Love this set! Glad you found one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous, nice job....thanks for playing with the mojo makers!
    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!