Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sandcastle


I have been wanting to use this image for a while now and Theresa's sketch for Gina K's release was the perfect time to use it!!! The castle is from Gina's set Just Be-claws, but I purchased it as a single a looooong time ago!! Last summer I found Golden Sand embossing powder by Stampendous at Michaels and thought it would be so fun to use with beach images!!! I don't have a lot but I have a couple!! I should have masked off the sun and embossed it with another color but its too late now!! The castle and sun were masked off after I stamped and heat embossed and I sponged the sky and water. I used my Versamark and just ran it under the castle to give the appearance of sand in front!! Fun card to make!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Just Be-claws
Paper: Papertrey White, Dark Chocolate and Lemon Tart
Ink: Versamark, SU! Bashful Blue and Palette Prussian Blue, Basic Grey Phoebe & Porcelain
Tools/Accessories: D vine Swirl Embossing Folder, Stampendous Golden Sand Embossing Powder, Rectangle and Scallop Rectangle Nestabilites

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!