Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sweet Thing


Isn't she the sweetest?! This little sweetheart is Demure from Funky Kits, I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her!!
My sketch is from Taylor's cupcake challenge and this week it was a challenge for me!! Probably because I had it stuck in my head to use this image!! Had I chosen a smaller image it would have been easier for me I think! But it was a lot of fun, I really love the challenges I have to think hard about!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Kits Demure
Paper: Papertrey White, SU River Rock (retired) and dp is from a paper pack I received from Archivers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Small Labels Nestabilites, Ripe Avocado Twill, Copics: C1, E51, R00, R20, R59, Y21, Y28, YG91, YG95

8 comments:

  1. I have a love hate relationship with sketch challenges. Sometimes I love to hate them..Just kidding. This image is adorable. Great job Lori. She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right this is a gorgeous image, you did a great job the card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image Lori, wow what a great choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a sweet image. It reminds my of those Precious Moments figurines. I love the mellow colors you chose to go with it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She IS adorable. Oh my, love her! Great DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Lori! Love the colors and dp!! I left a little something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!!! I like the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh is she ever CAAAUUUUTE!!!! OH no....I'm being enabled!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!