Monday, July 20, 2009

Mojo 96


Today's card combines today's Mojo sketch and the color challenge on Stamp TV. The colors are green, brown and a neutral. Great colors!! I decided to use the cute squirrel from my Whimsical Autumn set, I haven't used him in a while and thought he would be perfect in a circle!! I was going to color him but thought he stood well without. I don't do that very often but thought it would be a fun change!! I also changed the layer colors from what I normally do, usually I would have the cream as a base but instead used it as a layer to bring out the color in the dp! I think this will be a great man card so no added extras!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Whimsical Autumn
Paper: Papertrey Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate & Ripe Avocado, Basic Grey Granola
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Tools/Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilites, Ripe Avocado Twill

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lori love that sweet little image, the perfect dp for that little critter...darling card., wonderful job with the mojo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. When I first looked I thought, "that makes a great man card because the squirrel isn't colored up all cute". Then I read your similar thoughts! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I haven't inked up my Whimsical Autumn set in a long time either...it's coming up on that time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!