Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sweet Baby


I don't have a card to share but I wanted to share the frame I made for my firecracker from the swap I was in. I had Alison and she is having a baby boy in September so I wanted to make something for them! It worked perfectly too, her favorite color is blue!! I used the same star paper that I used to make her Hello card, I thought it would be fun for a baby frame! I thought I had a stamp that said "a star is born" but I don't so I used the "Sweet Baby" stamp from my Mega Mixed Messages set. I cut the sentiment out using a Cuttlebug die. I haven't ever altered a frame before but I had a blast making this for her!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

Stamps: Papertrey Mega Mixed Messages

Paper: Papertrey Bitty Box, star paper is unknown

Ink: Palette Prussian Blue

Accessories: Spring Rain Twill

5 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!