Friday, August 28, 2009

Consider Yourself Tagged!!


Today's card combines Taylor's sketch challenge with Cammie's Gina K August release challenge to make a tag or a tag somewhere on your card. My idea didn't come out as I envisioned it, but it will have to do! The circle was cut out out with my Nestabilites using Vellum, I stamped the sunflower and sprinkled clear embossing powder while the ink was still wet and quickly heat set, I was afraid with the Vellum the ink would bleed or take a while to dry, and given that I am not the most patient person this was a good solution for me!! I colored the sunflower, and added a Basic Grey Magnetic Snap to the back. I cut out the Thank You insert and attached with the Library Clip. The other snap is behind the twill so the tag can be removed. Though it would be a boring card then, lol!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Paper: Papertrey Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate & Bitty Box, Vellum
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilites, Dark Chocolate Twill, Basic Grey Magnetic Snaps, Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Edge Punch, Copics: E49, Y17

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Lori, I love this design...thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome, Lori!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!